Climbing rope has never been more fun and easy than with the Ninjaline 8’ Ninja Rope with foot holds…
Hang it from a ceiling-mount swing hook, a tree branch, play structure, or add it to another Ninjaline™ hanging backyard obstacle course (sold separately).
With 8 feet of high performance polyethylene rope and 4 sturdy plastic climbing discs you can take climbing to a whole new level!
Endorsed by Brian Arnold “The Ninja.” Brian Arnold is a recognized expert in ninja warrior competition and training. As a highly successful warrior, he is the ninja that beginner warriors turn to for training tips. In his free time he likes to rock climb and train with Slackers™ slacklines and Ninjaline™
• Gross Motor Skills
• Core and upper body strength and coordination
• Eye/Hand Coordination
• Grip Strengthening
• Maximum weight load of 175 lbs.
• Durable and UV resistant polypropylene rope
• Rope with attached climbing disks
• Includes steel hanging Delta safety clip
• Compatible with Ninjaline obstacle course (sold separately)
HANGING SPACE REQUIRED: Ideal 8.2 ft (headroom)
Adult Supervision Required
For ages 5+