Colorful. Fun. These Inflatable Exercise balls appeal to all ages, and are strong enough to support children or adults.
Designed especially for therapeutic exercise, these bright, durable Therapy Balls can be used with clients in almost every developmental position for an endless variety of activities including flexion, extension, equilibrium reactions and postural adjustments.
The CanDo® balls have a non-slip PVC vinyl surface that is ribbed for extra security. The balls may be "under" inflated to give a soft, mushy feel or fully inflated for a firm, bouncy feel. Standard CanDo® inflatable balls can support up to 300 pounds (136 kg).
• Gross Motor - Promotes body coordination
• Vestibular - Helps develop balance
• Core Strengthening
• Promotes lymph circulation
• Provides a fun work out while hopping on the ball
• Made of heavy-duty molded vinyl, so they’re tough enough to take years of therapy use and abuse.
• Inflates/Deflates easily with a hand or foot pump *Not included
• non-slip PVC vinyl surface that is ribbed for extra security
45cm = Approximately 18" (Persons Height up to 5'0")
55cm = Approximately 22" (Persons Height 5'1"-5'5")
66cm = Approximately 26" (Persons Height 5'6"-6'0")
*These specifications serve as a guide in determining the appropriate size of ball to use when exercising in a sitting position. Other considerations include the person's weight and the specific exercise program in which case one should consult a therapist or professional trainer.
WARNING: Not intended for Children under 3 YRS