Feelings Friend introduces facial vocabulary to encourage children to easily express their feelings while, at the same time, helping others to understand how the child feels moment to moment, day to day, even when the words just aren't there like a window into a child's feelings.
Children can use the facial features, stored in the convenient front pocket, to create telling facial avatars of themselves. Feelings Friend includes a comprehensive parent/teacher booklet on socio-emotional development, illustrated cards post cards and progressive emotional developmental cards, so children can grasp the concept quickly and easily.
• Social & Emotional Regulation
• Promotes fine motor skills
• Logic & reasoning
• Hand-eye coordination
• Visual sensory development
• Facial features stored in the convenient front pocket
• Felt facial expressions easily attach to plush toy
• Illustrated progressive emotional developmental cards
• Socio-emotional development booklet
• Firm Foam, Cardboard Cards,
• Parent guide is tri-lingual and tremendously informative
• Very large, huggable and snuggly
• Hand Washable