Uno is one of those classic games that just doesn't grow old…
Appropriate for all age, it’s a game that you will want to play again and again.
Be the first player or team to score 500 points. Points are scored by being the first to rid yourself of all the cards in your hand before your opponents.
• Eye/Hand Coordination
• Visual Perception
• Shape, Color and Number recognition
• Matching and sequencing skills
• Memory building
• Four suits of 25 cards each, plus the eight Wild cards
• Includes 108-card deck plus instructions and scoring rules
• Multiple game play options
Age 5YRS +